Lens is seeking for a professional with knowledge and experience in business development, startup and entrepreneurship, to mentor the youth teams throughout their first steps of establishing new businesses.
The mentorship program will result in a six-month mentorship detailed plan, which will be done with a set of milestones that will be set together with youth or youth teams, and the mentor will report after the milestones are achieved, and will provide a full report by the end of the mentorship program.
Skills and requirement for this positions are as below:
- Adequate education and experience in entrepreneurship or in the private sector, experience working with youth preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of managerial work experience in the private sector or in NGOs dealing with business development.
- Proven experience collaboration with USAID, the UN, or other international agencies is desirable;
- Knowledge of technical cooperation and development issues is an advantage; and,
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Albanian is required. Knowledge of Serbian desirable.
Interested candidates can find more information in the following document: https://www.ngolens.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/ToR-Mentoring_Up-To-Youth.pdf